- I. General
- II. Winnings and determining winnings
- III. Payouts and winnings limits
- IV. Account Opening / Account
- V. Account withdrawals
- VI. Placing bets on www.Rivalo.com
- VII. Account information
- VIII. Betting information
- IX. Placing of bets and specific rules for the shop operation
- X. General betting rules
- XI. Betting markets
- XII. Sports
- XIII. Casino
- XIV. Data protection guidelines
- XV. Complaints
- Rivalo Sports Betting is operated by 247SportsInteractive B.V., a company founded under the law of Curaçao. It was registered with the Commercial Register of Curaçao on 22.02.2013 under registration number 128642 and has its registered office at Emancipatie Boulevard 29, Willemstad, Curaçao.
247SportsInteractive B.V. is licensed and regulated by C.I.L. Curaçao Interactive Licensing N.V. and therefore authorised to offer online gaming services and products. This license was issued on 05.03.2013 with licence number 5536/Jaz.
For the purposes of these general terms and conditions, 247SportsInteractive B.V. shall be referred to as "Rivalo".
- Rivalo operates the domain rivalo.com. Rivalo may make use of other top-level domains, for example to provide access to its services from specific countries.
- All bets made, either via the website or associated agents, will be organised, held, received, placed and processed exclusively in Curaçao. Rivalo pays betting and other taxes in Curaçao.
- Only Rivalo and the betting customer are parties to each betting contract.
- In order to place a bet with Rivalo the customer must state their agreement with these general terms and conditions of business.
- Rivalo reserves the right to make amendments to these general terms and conditions of business at any time. The customer is responsible for keeping up to date with the currently valid provisions.
- It may be the case that some or all inhabitants of certain countries or regions or individuals residing in these countries or regions are prohibited from accessing the website. Rivalo does not intend for the website to be used by individuals for the purpose of betting or any other purposes in countries or regions where such activities are illegal. The website shall not be understood as an offer, advertisement or invitation from Rivalo to use or subscribe to bets or other services in those jurisdictions where such activities are against the law.
- The customer is responsible for informing himself about the relevant laws of the country or region where he resides.
- The customer shall ensure that he behaves lawfully when using the website as an individual customer and/or when betting on the website in the jurisdiction of his residence. Rivalo may not be held liable in any jurisdiction in the event of the customer infringing local laws.
- Bets on behalf or on account of bookmakers or betting brokers and their employees are not accepted. Bets on results of events where the customer is involved in the sporting event (e.g. as a participating athlete, owner, trainer or official of a club involved) are not permitted. Rivalo reserves the right to subsequently cancel these bets even after the event bet on.
- Rivalo is free to without giving a reason:
- Refuse applications to open an account;
- Refuse individual bets;
- Limit the amount of the stake on individual bets;
- Limit an individual customer's stake.
- Rivalo reserves the right to close an existing account without stating why. In this event the customer will be sent a message regarding the remaining account balance. In the event of fraud or attempted fraud, in particular when placing a bet, the betting customer will be excluded with immediate effect.
- Rivalo accepts no liability for errors in the transfer of betting data and results. Rivalo uses the services of third parties for its own services who have also contractually excluded Rivalo from any liability. As a result there is under no circumstances any entitlement to compensation due to erroneous, delayed, manipulated or improper on-line data transfer or any other errors in transmission of data and results.
- The betting customer is not permitted to assign or pledge - with or without payment - claims he has against Rivalo.
- Rivalo accepts no liability whatsoever for the improper use of a betting account where the user name and password have been entered by unauthorised individuals. The betting customer himself is responsible for keeping his user name and password secret. All account movements, deposits and withdrawals are recorded indicating both items of data on behalf of the betting customer.
- For reasons of security a password must consist of at least 8 characters. Upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols, but no umlauts, are allowed. It must not contain any resemblance to other data provided such as forename or town.
- Rivalo recommends that its customers print these general terms and conditions and all future transaction data in order to avoid misunderstandings and disputes at a later point in time.
- Rivalo uses Google Analytics, an on-line analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so called "cookies", data files stored on the customer's computer that allow the customer's use of the website to be analysed. Information created by the cookie regarding use of the website (including the IP address) is sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information in order to evaluate the use of the website, to collate reports for Rivalo on website activity and produce other services associated with the use of the website and the internet. Google will also provide this information to third parties where required where legally provided for or where third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate IP addresses with other Google data. The customer is able to prevent cookies from being installed by means of the corresponding browser software settings, however we must point out that in this event not all functions of this website will be available to their full extent. By using this website the customer states they agree to Google processing the captured data in the above form and manner and for the above-stated purpose.
Rivalo reserves the right to use additional services to evaluate the use of this website.
- If a bet is declared as "void" (e.g. abandoned match), then this bet is evaluated with the odds of 1.0 "won". For individual bets, this means the customer receives an amount that corresponds to the stake. For a combination bet this means the total odds are adjusted accordingly and the combination bet can still be won if all other bets contained therein are also won. Any fees, for example on individual bets, are not refunded.
- If, during the period for accepting bets, information comes to light that could determine the outcome of the bet, then Rivalo will set a new deadline for bets or declare the bets as void.
- Rivalo accepts no liability for mistakes in input, transfer and/or evaluation. In particular, Rivalo reserves the right to correct obvious mistakes when entering betting odds and/or evaluating betting outcomes (e.g. typing errors, incorrect matches, obviously incorrect odds, incorrect handicap details or the number of goals for under/over betting given) - even after the result - or to declare the affected bet as void. Rivalo also provides no guarantee for the accuracy or completeness of information services made available or their being up to date, e.g. on lists of odds or live score. Only those bets confirmed and recorded by Rivalo are valid.
- Rivalo is entitled to subsequently correct wrongly calculated or booked winnings. The bet will then be calculated with the corrected odds and, in the event of a win, paid out with the corrected odds. Incorrectly credited winnings shall be repaid.
- Rivalo is entitled to waive individual rights under these general terms and conditions of business. The customer has no automatic entitlement to rights being waived in the future.
- Where individual regulations as set out above and below should be invalid, the betting contract remains in effect. Where individual provisions prove to invalid, the content of the betting contract replacing this provision is regulated by the legally allowed provisions that come closest to the invalid provisions. Curaçao law applies.
- In these general terms and conditions, where applicable all references to the plural include the singular and vice versa, and all references to the male include female and vice versa. The headings contained herein are inserted for reference purposes only and shall not affect the meaning or interpretation of any part of these general terms and conditions.
II. Winnings and determining winnings
- With fixed odds, winnings are calculated by multiplying the odds by the stake.
- All bets are decided provided the result stands and is evaluated. Rivalo only recognises results that take place during the event. Any amendments occurring after this time have no influence on the evaluation of the betting event. Bets already decided at the time of the event being abandoned (live bets, half-time bets, match interval bets, over/under betting, first goal etc.) do not depend on the time when the match is abandoned or continued when being evaluated. Where the betting event is abandoned after the end of normal time (e.g. during extra time/penalty shoot-out) then the result after normal time counts.
- Where a postponed, abandoned or cancelled sporting event is restarted or continued by the end of the following day, based on the original start time and original venue of the betting event, then the bet is valid for the newly restarted/continued betting event. The bet also remains valid if the event is repeated/continued or takes place at a neutral venue. Where the match is not restarted or continued, then it is declared as void. This does not apply to betting markets already decided when the event was interrupted (e.g. 1st goal, next goal, half-time bets, over/under betting).
If a league game or a game part of a tournament, such as cup games, are ended by the referee before the end of normal time, all bets are assessed using the final result if the referee declares the match as valid on the final whistle and if the match is included in the official table and not subsequently replayed or continued.
- It applies to all sports bets that where a player in the starting line up who has been bet on does not take part for whatever reason, then the bet is lost if the result for which the starting player was listed occurs. However, where the whole betting event does not take place, then bets are declared as void.
With "goal scoring" types of bets, the player who has been bet on must start the match, otherwise the bet is void. Subsequent substitutions are not taken into account here.
- Dead heats: Where two or more participants are declared the winners of an event, the odds are divided accordingly.
- For certain betting slips Rivalo offers the so called "buy-back" under certain circumstances. This offer is voluntary on the part of Rivalo, i.e. the customer is not automatically entitled to the offer of buying back a betting slip.
- Any attempt to enter secret agreements as part of betting activity or the intent, directly or indirectly, to participate in such agreements, is strictly forbidden. In the same way, the use of any tool such as (but not limited to) scripts, bots or spiders, is strictly forbidden.
- All transactions will be inspected for possible money laundering. Any suspicious activity on an account may lead to the customer being reported to the relevant authorities and the credit in the betting account being restrained. In the same way the betting account may be closed and the credit confiscated.
III. Payouts and winnings limits
- In sports betting there is a general limit on winnings/payouts of €100,000 per customer per week.
- A limit on winnings of €100,000 per betting slip applies.
- In the event of suspicious betting or suspicions of fixed sports events, Rivalo reserves the right to block payout on the affected event until a full investigation has taken place. Payment of winnings may be deferred until investigations into the events are fully completed.
- Payment of winnings may be deferred by up to 30 days.
- Any bets found to be part of fixed sports events or where there is evidence of manipulation, Rivalo reserve the right to reclaim winnings on affected bets and consider the bets void, stakes will be returned in such cases.
IV. Account Opening / Account
- The betting customer states by opening a betting/deposit account that he:
a) has reached the age of 18;
b) is not a restricted person with regard to business activity;
c) does not deposit money that is the proceeds of criminal activity;
d) is opening the account for personal use and has no commercial intentions;
e) is the actual holder of the account and is not acting on behalf of someone else or for someone else’s benefit;
f) has been made aware of Rivalo's current terms and conditions of business and accepts them expressly.
- When registering, the customer is obliged to provide correct information including home address and email address. The customer states his willingness to update this information in good time should amendments be required.
- Where an account is opened and managed in breach of the provisions set out in point IV.1, then Rivalo is entitled to confiscate all funds from said account.
- Rivalo manages all accounts under the strictest confidentiality. An obligation to disclose can only be effected by competent authorities from Curaçao.
- The customer shall send any questions regarding betting accounts by using the contact form on Rivalo's website.
- The usual currency is the Euro. Rivalo may allow customers from countries outside the Euro zone to manage their customer account in their national currency instead of the Euro. The choice of currency by the customer is final and may not be changed subsequently. The customer has no automatic entitlement to selecting the currency of the customer account.
- Betting accounts cannot be transferred or sold from one player to another. In the same way, money cannot be transferred from one betting account to another.
- Each customer may only hold one betting account. Customers already registered are prohibited from registering as a new customer by providing another name or email address. In the event of this provision being breached, bets that have been placed may be subsequently cancelled and booked bets may be deleted. Possession of a Rivalo customer card is not regarded as an additional betting account for the purpose of this paragraph.
- Ambiguous Bets: Rivalo reserves the right to refuse to accept and to declare unclear bets as void.
- Organised Betting: Customers must place their bets as individuals. Where one or more customers have attempted to place the same bet on several occasions, then the bets may be cancelled. These rules can also be applied to bets that have already been assessed if Rivalo needs to assume that several customers are part of a betting association or the respective bets have been placed several times within a short period of time by one or more customers or the bets have been drawn up together. In this event, Rivalo reserves the right to retain the account balance.
- The betting customer is responsible for immediately reporting any amount that has been incorrectly credited to his account. All winnings arising from an error are void, regardless of the circumstances that gave rise to them.
- A bet is not regarded as confirmed until it is shown in the betting account under "my bets".
- Rivalo reserves the right to grant the customer a bonus when certain criteria are met. The criteria valid at the time the bet is placed apply, of which the customer is notified in the betting broker, on-line or by email. The granted bonus is credited automatically to the betting account.
- The customer himself is entitled to deactivate his betting account on a temporary or permanent basis. The corresponding settings can be made in the "My data" section. Only Rivalo is able to re-open a betting account closed for reasons of addiction prevention.
- The customer himself is able to set limits for stakes and losses. The corresponding settings can be made in the "My data" section. Reductions in limits will become active immediately; increases in limits will only become active following a delay of seven days.
- Rivalo offers two types of betting account:
1) The online betting account
In order to request access to a betting account, the betting customer must open a betting account on the Rivalo website www.Rivalo.com.
a) The betting customer is responsible for keeping his user name and password secret. Rivalo accepts no liability for bets placed by third parties who have become aware of these details.
b) Deposits to and withdrawals from the betting account can be transferred via a number of different payment systems such as credit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and others. Cash deposits and withdrawals are not possible. In general, bank transfers are processed within 2-4 business days. Rivalo reserves the right to outsource the processing of payments to specialised third party companies.
c) All payments are made via secure connections in order to prevent unauthorised access by third parties as much as possible.
d) Rivalo reserves the right to set minimum and maximum amounts for deposits via certain methods of payment. Any restrictions can be viewed in the "Payment Options" section on Rivalo's website and are explicitly stated during the payment procedure.
e) Rivalo reserves the right to charge transaction fees for certain methods of payment. Any fees can be viewed in the "Payment Options" section on Rivalo's website and are explicitly stated during the payment procedure. With bank deposits for an amount of less than €25, Rivalo reserves the right to deduct applicable bank fees from the amount deposited as well as to charge processing fees.
f) Rivalo reserves the right to add further payment possibilities or remove or adjust existing ones.
g) Reverse bookings, cancellation fees, charge backs and similar costs arising from erroneous deposits are borne by the betting customer.
h) Where the customer opts for electronic payment, he waives any right of reversal or similar if the payment has been effected properly. Additionally, the internationally recognised provisions and laws for the processing of electronic payments apply.
i) Rivalo is not a financial institution. Interest is not paid on the balance in betting accounts, regardless of the amount.
j) Rivalo is legally obliged to verify the identity of its customers. Rivalo reserves the right to undertake extended identity checks at its sole discretion.
k) Some of our payment methods are provided by our partner company 247SecurePay Ltd. The company is located DSLR Notaries (Suite 732), Ftieh Street, Birkirkara Bypass, Birkirkara BKR2940, Malta.If you have questions regarding payment, please do not hesitate to contact the customer support of Rivalo.
2) The Rivalo Customer Card
This can be applied for in any participating brokerage agency. There is no automatic entitlement to being issued a customer card. Rivalo or the brokerage agency are entitled to refuse to issue a customer card without stating why.
a) Only the card-issuing brokerage agency is responsible for the balance held on the customer card. Rivalo accepts no liability for the balance on the customer card. Deposits and withdrawals can only be effected at the agency.
b) The customer card is registered to its holder and is non-transferable. The card remains the property of Rivalo. For the purposes of monitoring or, if applicable, avoiding misuse of the card, the user shall have to provide identity at the request of the staff of the brokerage agency when presenting the customer card.
c) The betting customer is responsible for keeping his password secret. Rivalo accepts no liability for bets placed by third parties who have become aware of these details.
d) The customer card shall be kept with particular care in order to avoid it being misplaced and fraudulently used. The loss of the card is to be reported to the card-issuing brokerage agency without delay, resulting in Rivalo blocking the card. Rivalo's liability for fraudulent use of the card is excluded.
e) In the event of loss of the customer card the user can apply for a new card to be issued on presentation of an appropriate identity document, but not for the balance to be transferred to the new card. Rivalo reserves the right to charge an appropriate one-off administration and costs fee.
f) The user undertakes to regularly check his betting account managed via the customer card. The info terminal in the brokerage agency is available to the user for this. All account movements may also be seen in the "My account" section on Rivalo's website. The user shall notify the card-issuing brokerage agency without delay in the event of irregularities being identified.
g) Termination is effected by withdrawing or, if applicable, blocking the customer card. In this event, the reimbursement of the remaining balance including any bonuses granted (or part thereof) is excluded. Rivalo reserves the right to seek prosecution for the fraudulent misuse of a customer card.
h) Rivalo reserves the right to alter, terminate or replace the service offer of the customer card with another programme at any time subject to appropriate notice and appropriate safeguarding of the user's interests. The user is notified of this by the brokerage agency. The service offer or parts thereof may be cancelled, enhanced and/or amended without notice in the event of significant reasons (e.g. a change to the law).
i) Rivalo's liability for damage to the user arising from or as a result of using the customer card is excluded. Jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with use of the customer card shall be Curaçao.
V. Account withdrawals
- For online betting accounts
a) Every request for withdrawal is checked and transferred manually. Transactions are not made automatically.
b) All deposited amounts must be used for betting/casino games. All betting/casino winnings may be requested for withdrawal. The corresponding bonus conditions must be complied with.
c) The customer is entitled to have the existing balance of any winnings or, if appropriate a part thereof, paid out from its betting account provided that all deposits have been confirmed. The betting customer notifies Rivalo of his request for withdrawal via the corresponding form on the website. The minimum amount for withdrawal by bank transfer is €25.
d) Payment is transferred to an account held in the customer's name with the chosen payment provider. In the event of doubt, Rivalo reserves the right to only make payment against presentation of a valid passport or comparable identity document. In principle, where a withdrawal is requested, Rivalo reserves the right to withhold payment until definitive verification of the credit card by the card-issuing bank.
e) Claims regarding payment shall be made within 30 days following request.
f) The customer is entitled to apply for three withdrawals per calendar week (Monday-Sunday) without fees applying. For every further withdrawal within one calendar week, Rivalo shall deduct fees of €5, or the equivalent amount in the currency of the customer's betting account.
- For the Rivalo customer card
a) All profits from bets booked to the customer card are automatically credited to this. Print-outs of stored bets only serve as information for the user and are not proof of any claim to payment. Payments of balances stored on the customer card are possible against the signing of a payment slip in the card-issuing brokerage agency or one authorised by it. For the purposes of monitoring or, if applicable, avoiding misuse, the provision of a suitable identity document may be requested.
b) All customer balances are exclusively administered by the issuing brokerage agency. There is no automatic entitlement to payment by Rivalo.
g) Rivalo reserves the right to refuse a payment via a specific payment method and may demand transfer to a bank account without stating why.
VI. Placing bets on www.Rivalo.com
- With every bet placed the betting customer acknowledges the validity and applicability of these betting provisions in their current version. In the event of differences between the English version of the T&Cs and those in other languages, the English version takes precedence.
- In principle, a bet is only accepted if the betting customer's betting account is sufficiently covered.
- Where a bet is accepted despite insufficient coverage due to a technical fault, the bet is declared as void. Rivalo is not liable for damages.
- Bets are placed on-line at www.Rivalo.com. Bets may not be sent by post, fax, email or any other way. Bets received by Rivalo in this way are void, regardless of if they have won or lost.
- The bet is placed as soon as Rivalo has confirmed the bet electronically on-line (bet was accepted).
- The bet is void if, as a result of errors in transmission, the date or time when the bet was placed or necessary personal data of the betting customer are shown to be missing. The stake is returned.
- Bets accepted after the commencement of the betting event are also declared as void. This does not apply to live bets.
- The closure of acceptance of bets is set by Rivalo.
- The winnings are automatically credited to the betting account. In individual cases, crediting the profits may be deferred until the official race report is published.
- The minimum stake per bet placed is €1.00. With system and multiple bets, the minimum basic stake per combination is €0.25. Varying minimum stakes are possible for customer cards, of which the card-issuing agency shall inform its clients.
- Rivalo's records are decisive with regard to the content of all bets. Rivalo shall present these records on request. The betting account may only be corrected if to rectify an obvious error or obvious error in typing or, if applicable, calculation.
- The customer undertakes to check the details of his bets for accuracy. Under certain circumstances Rivalo offers the possibility of cancelling certain betting slips. This offer is voluntary on the part of Rivalo, i.e. the customer is not automatically entitled to the offer of cancelling a betting slip. The claim may only be made on-line under "My Bets". Cancellation requests may not be made by email, post, fax, telephone or other methods of communication. In principle, live bets are cannot be cancelled.
VII. Account information
- Every online betting customer is entitled to request a report under "Account statement" in the form of a betting account statement. All betting transactions over different periods can be viewed and printed out via the Rivalo website by entering the user name and password.
- Claims regarding specific bookings can only be accepted within 30 days of the day the bet was booked/placed.
VIII. Betting information
- All betting information offered on the Rivalo website and other media is without warranty. In particular, start times and kick-offs may change without the knowledge of Rivalo or Rivalo may be notified incorrectly by third parties. Fixed winning odds and chances are subject to free supply and demand.
- Friendly matches will be settled based on the actual result when the game finishes irrespective whether the full 90minutes is played (excluding extra-time). An exception is applied to this rule in relation to friendly matches, where the scheduled playing time significantly differs (e.g.: 3x45mins, 1x45mins, 2x30mins). In this case bets are void and paid out at odds of 1.00.
- Rivalo accepts no warranty for information made available in any format on results, statistics, live scores etc.
IX. Placing of bets and specific rules for the shop operation
- The broker/agent has no authority to represent Rivalo and is not entitled to make or accept declarations of intent. In particular, the broker/agent can and may not undertake any changes to the odds for Rivalo. The broker/agent represents the customer and is also a receiving agent for him, both for declarations of intent and also payments with regard to the brokering of bets.
- All current odds are constantly updated on the website www.Rivalo.com/pdf. They are available at brokers/agents. Start times shown in the lists of odds are only a guide. The actual start of the event is decisive.
- Rivalo reserves the right to demand surcharges on individual bets, types of bet, matches, lengths of combinations etc. No reason is needed for this. The amount of the surcharge is determined exclusively by Rivalo. Surcharges can be of varying amounts on different bets, types of bet etc. A notice in the shop gives information on any surcharges. Surcharges are shown on the betting slip.
- Several individuals may bet together. With betting associations, the member who places the bet is the contract partner with Rivalo. Rivalo reserves the right to request proof of identity in the event of doubt.
- Winnings are only paid out against return of the original betting slip.
- Placing bets
a) The bet is placed if the bet requested by a customer is entered by the broker/agent into Rivalo's central computer and is confirmed or accepted electronically on-line by Rivalo. Requests for bets may not be sent by post, fax or email to Rivalo. Requests for bets or bets received by Rivalo in this way will be implied as not accepted. In order to place bets in this way, specific express acceptance by Rivalo is required. The broker/agent is not entitled to this acceptance.
b) The betting customer undertakes to check his bet before issuing the betting request. Subsequent claims cannot be considered. The bet is void if, as a result of errors in transmission, the date or time when the bet was placed are shown to be missing. The stake is returned.
c) The minimum stake per bet placed is €2.00. With combined bets, the minimum basic stake per combination is €0.25. Rivalo reserves the right to agree varying amounts with individual brokers/agents. In this event a notice gives information about varying rules.
d) If the original betting slip or betting broker confirmation has been amended, added to or manipulated in any way, the customer is excluded from claiming winnings. The stake is not repaid.
e) Claims from customers regarding specific bookings can only be accepted within 30 days of the day the bet was booked/placed.
X. General Betting Rules
- There are specific betting rules for specific types of sport and betting markets. The customer shall observe these betting rules first as they take precedence over the general betting rules.
- Sports bets can be placed as individual bets, combination bets (accumulated bets) or system bets. For some type of sport and/or event/activity, the individual bet may not be accepted. Information with regard to this can be found in the respective lists of odds (e.g. "min. 3 games"). In general, the betting on different betting markets for one sporting event in a combination bet (e.g. Real Madrid to win and a 2-0 result) is prohibited.
- With all types of sport, the result after normal time applies. Any extra time or penalty shoot-out has no influence when evaluating the winnings. Any exceptions to this will be made known either for the betting market itself or in specific rules for the type of sport.
- Long-term bets
a) In general, long-term bets are offered for the outcome of a large event (tournament). In this way, bets can be offered on the following questions:
(i) Who will win the football World Cup?
(ii) Who will win the Wimbledon tennis championship?
(iii) Who will be relegated in the German Bundesliga?
b) Long-term bets are evaluated regardless if all participants are listed or compete. All stakes on long-term bets are lost if the participant / team bet on does not take part or withdraws.
c) The actual result is based on the last game/event (e.g. final match or last day of play) at 24:00 (local time at the venue). Any amendments to the result occurring after this time - for whatever reason - have no influence on the evaluation of the betting event.
d) If two or more participants share a specific final position, the price/odds is divided by the number of participants sharing the position.
- Live betting
a) Live bets are identified as such by the suffix "Live", "TOP" or "HT". These bets are also open exclusively for betting after the start of the event. The odds are constantly adjusted to the run of the game. As they are so up to date, live betting odds are only shown on special screen solutions or on-line. Bets identified as "HT" are only offered during half-time.
b) Once a live bet has been accepted by Rivalo it can no longer be cancelled.
c) In the event of delayed data transmission and/or TV reporting with live bets and a resulting serious change to the run of the game that was not reflected in the odds, Rivalo reserves the right to regard the placed bets as void.
d) If it is clear that a customer is attempting to gain unfair financial advantage by exploiting any delays, Rivalo reserves the right to close the account and retain the account balance..
e) With every live bet the current result / interim result is given. The result bet on is void if the given interim result is significantly incorrect.
f) The same rules as in sports with these betting regulation apply to live bet sports.
XI. Betting markets
Rivalo offers a wide range of betting markets for sports events that are constantly displayed in their current form on the website www.Rivalo.com. In general, several betting markets cannot be combined together for one event at the same time.
There is a specific betting product and evaluation criteria for each sport. Below is a list of the most popular and most offered sports. Rivalo will also offer odds for other sports (e.g. boxing) according to the sporting product and calendar. The general betting rules apply to non-listed sports.
- Football / Soccer
All betting possibilities offered for football matches refer to the result after normal time unless another form of evaluation is expressly referred to. The term "normal time" shall be understood as the 90-minute period of play or, if applicable, the length of the game including stoppage time added by the referee but not for any added extra time or penalty shoot-out. Where a match takes place at a neutral ground, the team listed on the left is taken as the home team and the one on the right as the away team.
- Ice Hockey
All betting possibilities offered for ice hockey refer to the result after normal time unless another form of evaluation is expressly referred to. The term "normal playing time" shall be understood as the 60-minute period of play or, if applicable, the length of the game including stoppage time added by the referee but not for any added extra time or penalties.
- American Sports (NFL, NBA, WNBA, MLB)
All betting possibilities offered in the above leagues refer to the result after playing time including possible overtime unless another form of evaluation is expressly referred to. Excluded from these rules are games in the American Soccer League (MLS) and the National Hockey League (NHL) which are evaluated after normal time.
No bets are valid until the first ball has been played. If one of the players withdraws after at least one ball has been played at the earliest and the game is abandoned (injury, surrender, disqualification) then the result of the bet is declared void. This does not apply to betting markets previously offered as a live bet and already evaluated (e.g. set won, game won, over/under betting). Where a game is halted or postponed, the bets as part of the tournament remain until the games are settled. With games that do not take place as part of a tournament, the match is declared void unless it is replayed or repeated by the end of the following day.
All betting possibilities offered for basketball refer to the result after playing time including any possible extra time. Under certain circumstances, Rivalo offers odds on a draw (X) for the bet. In this case the result after normal time applies.
- The jackpots offered in the Rivalo Casino and the corresponding amounts are updated at regular intervals, however, this does not happen in real-time. For this reason it is possi-ble that the displayed jackpot amount is not 100% corresponded to the actual value. As soon as the jackpot is won, the exact amount is calculated according to the number of rounds played until the jackpot was hit. Unfortunately, customers from Turkey cannot participate in the offered jackpot games.
XIV. Data protection guidelines
- The betting customer states that they understand that their personal data taken by Rivalo when placing the bet is stored and processed as part of normal betting operations.
- Rivalo shall only process the customer's personal data for those purposes for which it was collected, namely for offering the customer an online betting service.
- Rivalo shall not pass on customer data to third parties unless this is required by law or court procedures. Rivalo reserves the right to disclose customer data if publishing appears to be necessary in the public interest.
- The customer is entitled to free access to their data as well as to amend it. Complete deletion of the data is not possible.
- The customer is entitled to unsubscribe from marketing information. A message to Rivalo's support department will suffice for this. The customer is also able to activate and deactivate the receipt of marketing information in their account settings.
Rivalo makes every effort to make using www.rivalo.com as pleasant as possible. However, it may happen that a customer is unsatisfied with the service offered. In such a case the customer is entitled to contact Rivalo's support department or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In general, the complaint will be processed within 48 hours and if applicable forwarded to the management.
Date of issue 11.09.2013
The Board of Directors
Date of issue 11.09.2013
The Board of Directors
© 247SportsInteractive B.V.